Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Richie Spice "Universal Struggle" Tour

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
227 replies to this topic

LOUIS

LOUIS
  • Members
  • 1,103 posts
Back on track, Thursday 3 DEC Sydney show Manning Bar. Im gonna go for Bday Bash

ZionRootical

ZionRootical
  • Members
  • 691 posts

Back on track, Thursday 3 DEC Sydney show Manning Bar. Im gonna go for Bday Bash

My B'day too on the 3rd so big weekend for me, looking forward to Sunday in Melbourne

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
MESSAGE TO AUSTRALIA FROM RICHIE SPICE !!!

Play by the king for love is all I bring ...

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts
Richie Spice Universal Struggle Tour 09 - Visas approved & Released today! Last remaining tickets onsale from www.bigtunesmusic.com.au

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Nas playing Brisbane tonight for $90 a ticket.

U going to Nas Chillin?? :o Cormega is the best! :yes:

nas has balls I heard him say in an interview that hip hop is dead!

also I'm gona pay the $100 just to see steel pulse at raggamuffin, would pay an additional $100 not to have to sit through the others... paitence is a virtue?
josHUA

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
Yu not interested in Sly & Robbie, Hua?

Also, Julian Marley's "Awake" album is alright, prefer it to Ziggy's... & Stephens for that matter.

Binghi Fire

Binghi Fire
  • Members
  • 1,135 posts

Also, Julian Marley's "Awake" album is alright, prefer it to Ziggy's... & Stephens for that matter.

you buy or download them for free?!! :wink:

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
Julian = d/l (free)
ziggy = I only owned the dragonfly album, which I bought. have heard enough of 'love is my religion' to know I prefer Julian's album.
Stephen = bought

I would never have bought Julian's album but seen I saw it for d/l I thought I'd check it. Since I would never have bought it, I would never have played it. Because I d/l it people have heard a few of his tunes here & there at least ;)

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
oh, I didn't realise this is the Richie Spice thread. :offtopic:

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Ritchie Spice is going to be a great concert, especially as Dizzy D's coming over to Perth as well . Big RESPECT to big tunes music , Tha W.A massive appreciate your works :respect:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Yu not interested in Sly & Robbie, Hua?

yes, I may have gone a bit over top there... just luv steel pulse is all
josHUA

jax

jax
  • Members
  • 156 posts
Taylors? Bizzare, but can't complain. Where to buy tickets?? Or did I miss that?

jax

jax
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Taylors? Bizzare, but can't complain. Where to buy tickets?? Or did I miss that?

OK, so, I now see the flyer on the tour website has 3 Dec at the Manning Bar. Is this now the new Sydney date?

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts
Richie Spice Live Downunder - Next Week! Brisbane Fri Nov 27 | Byron Bay Sun Nov 29| Syd Thurs Dec 3 | Ade Fri Dec 4 | Perth Sat Dec 5 | Melb Sun Dec 6!!! This year's Biggest Reggae & Dancehall tour. Remaining Tickets onsale from www.bigtunesmusic.com.au

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts
The Gideon of contemporary reggae music and prince of fyah! Is on his way to Australia....plane di land in 48 hours! Don't miss out, grab the remaining tickets...www.bigtunesmusic.com.au

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
Rumour them spreading...

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

Ginger Beard

Ginger Beard
  • Members
  • 1,035 posts
Yes can someone plz confirm that "rumors" that Ritchie Spice will not be performing in Brisbane.. and why?

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts
that's fucked!
josHUA

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts
Finally after two flight misses (yep missed his flight twice!!) Richie Spice is officially in the air/in transit on the way to Australia!!! Plane di land in a few hours! This year's Biggest Reggae & Dancehall tour. Remaining Tickets onsale from www.bigtunesmusic.com.au

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts

that's fucked!

Just to put the word straight, especially to fans of reggae music in Brisbane. Richie and crew missed their first flight from Kingston to Miami, and to ensure we meet our deadline for Brisbane we bought another set of tickets for a later time - and they missed that flight too! We could've chosen to cancel the entire tour, but we didn't and bought a third set of tickets! In total, instead of about $7K we've incurred about $14K in regards to flight costs just to ensure this time around the tour takes off. Richie left Kingston for Australia and is currently in transit....due to arrive in Brisbane on Sunday, then heading straight to Byron Bay for his show.

We paid a lot of dollars to ensure Brisbane gets a show and we lost, not just reputation wise but also financially (substantial). If we can get a venue on Wednesday, Richie is happy to slot in a show on Wed - before flying to Sydney.