Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Richie Spice "Universal Struggle" Tour

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
I personally commend you for your integrity even though it has taken its toll on your bottom line! I wouldn't have done it! :respect:
EDIT I don't know if you can be really to blame if an artist fails to arrive at the shows of their own accord..... :no:
Madda dan...

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts
Believe me the bad bits always stick out more than the good bits...to some people, its always the promoter. Maybe that's true, but if our efforts were channelled through a maze of bitterness we'd lose our objectives - which is promote reggae music in Australia, participate in growing the market and also ensure the quality of reggae and dancehall acts touring Australia is of a high distinction. The acts will come and go, but we live here and we can either "chew" (i.e. tour/showcase) crap acts or be bold enough to think, regardless of how small our market is...we deserve the best. Believe me, watch out for Beenie Man, Pitbull plus Dj Noriega, Mavado, Jah Cure, Munga, Sizzla to name but a few. In 12 months decide whether it was all talk or whether we lived up to our cause.

Dubmarine

Dubmarine
  • Members
  • 340 posts
oh bummer.

u should buy him a watch when he lands..... and bill him for the flights!

Simba

Simba
  • Members
  • 389 posts
OK so is the Perth show still happening, Tomorrow?

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts

Neva was, Perth is next week.

Simba

Simba
  • Members
  • 389 posts
:doh: Thanx Krazy, I was pumped fi dis....... arrrgg been a long time since I've been to a reggae/dancehall gig. :respect:

the shadefoot

the shadefoot
  • Members
  • 1,559 posts
Will be way better in Byron anyway, any idea on a start time in Byron?
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act!" - George Orwell

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Will be way better in Byron anyway, any idea on a start time in Byron?

Doors open at 7pm

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Perth show is on Saturday the 5th of December (Unchnaged - that is the original date)

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
FANTASTIC NEWS , give thanx BIG TUNES for the works. :respect:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

Greer

Greer
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Too much meditation before the big flight :lighta3: .. I got tkts for tonight!..So how do I get my money back??? :hmm:

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts
GREAT NEWS!!!!!! NEW BRISBANE SHOW WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER @ ROCKAFELLA!!!!! ALL PRE-PURCHASED TIX VALID FOR NEW DATE!! Richie Spice Live Downunder! | Byron Bay Sun Nov 29| Syd Thurs Dec 3 | Ade Fri Dec 4 | Perth Sat Dec 5 | Melb Sun Dec 6!!! This year's Biggest Reggae & Dancehall tour. Remaining Tickets onsale from www.bigtunesmusic.com.au

Infra-Dread

Infra-Dread
  • Members
  • 1,940 posts
damn!!!
nice one big tunes!
September Mix - Yes Boss

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts
RICHIE SPICE STATEMENT

The artist Richel Bonner aka Richie Spice fell sick in Miami (USA) on arrival from Kingston (Jamaica), enroute to his first performance tour of Australia.

He was treated and pronounced fit enough to continue his tour and is expected to arrive in Australia on Wednesday at 0925 hours, ready for his first show at Rockafella Bar in Brisbane.

SOPHIA CAMPBELL
RICHIE SPICE MANAGER
216 ENFIELD AVENUE
ST. CATHERINE, W.I.
sophiaacampbell@gmail.com

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
A joke ting dis!!!

jax

jax
  • Members
  • 156 posts
:o

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts
So wha happen him nh reach aust. till wed this week coming?
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

Big Tunes

Big Tunes
  • Members
  • 27 posts

He's booked onboard QANTAS flight from LA, arriving in Australia on Wednesday morning.

iriekid

iriekid
  • Members
  • 60 posts
[quote name='Big Tunes' date='Dec 3 2009, 03:29 PM'] [quote name='He's booked onboard QANTAS flight from LA' date=' arriving in Australia on Wednesday morning. [/QUOTE']
[/quote]
sure just like the other flights

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts

He's booked onboard QANTAS flight from LA, arriving in Australia on Wednesday morning.

So what happen to Byron?
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users