Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AUSTRALIA NATURE IS CALLING TOUR

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts
Posted Image

AUSTRALIA NATURE CALLING TOUR

Wait no longer Australia NATURE is calling live and direct from Jamaica
Nature is a roots and culture artist who has been described as a young Garnet Silk with his singing style
Nature is a great performer and vocalist his music is inspiring to all with his positive vibes.
Nature won a scholarship in singing and song writing and has taken these talents to spread the word of
THE MOST HIGH GOD to the world
In Jamaica he has played on major shows like Reggae Sunfest,Sting ,Champions in Action,Island Explosions and many more
In 2009,2010 he went to Europe and performed in Germany Belgium,Finland,Holland,Spain,Italy and many more
He has also played at big Reggae Festivals like Reggae Jam
Now it is our turn here in Australia to hear this very talented performer
Playing all Capital cities over the December,January February months

Dec 26 Boxing Day Malt Market Bar Dunsbrough
1st Jan Indie Bar
with Zarm Scarbrough
7th Jan Fishermans Style Mojos Nth Fremantle
21st Jan Railway htl Nth Fremantle
28th Jan Settlers Tavern Margerate River
29th Jan Malt Market Bar Dunsbrough
4th Feb Fishermans Style Mojos Nth Fremantle
11th Feb The Brewery Byron Bay
12th Feb The Joynt Brisbaine
18th Feb Goodgod Sydney
19th Feb The Johnston Melbourne

more dates to be announced

http://www.myspace.com/naturepower

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
:respect:

Looking forward !
Play by the king for love is all I bring ...

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts
hey corby is that the 1st as in saturday nite, cause I will be definately there :-) & thank you for bringing such a talented artiste down, the cd you gave me got mad spins :-)

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts

hey corby is that the 1st as in saturday nite, cause I will be definately there :-) & thank you for bringing such a talented artiste down, the cd you gave me got mad spins :-)

Rus the 1st Jan is only a guest spot with Zarm for the full show you will have to come to one of the other dates
and yes a very talented artists puts on a great live show
:respect:

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts

HERBALICIOUS

HERBALICIOUS
  • Members
  • 163 posts
Looking forward to this one....big respect Corby for bringing Nature to our shores. Big up to Drummie also for keeping the reggae vibe strong in WA. Massive respect goes out to Fisherman Stylee going from strength to strength. More power for 2011!!!

Al Good

Al Good
  • Members
  • 279 posts
Hope there are plenty of toilet facilities at the shows so people can answer the call of nature

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
lol

looking forward to this tour! respect Corby!