Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fisherman Style #68 Earthlink/Firehouse/Sabata/Future Soundz

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts

Posted Image
‘FOUR THE HARD WAY’
To kick off the New Year in fine style at Fisherman Style, we are proud to present from Sydney the mighty Firehouse Sound. It’s been a couple of years since they’ve been over this side so it’s gonna be a mad night of all things Reggae!

But as you know Fisherman’s does not do things half way so along with Firehouse you get the local dons Earthlink Sound alongside Sabata alongside Future Soundz.

All sounds will be playing on a half hour rotation so it’s gonna be all killa no filla fi real!!!!!

Runnings start from 8pm with entry free until 9pm then it’s $10 pressure on the door.

Also Coming up in the New Year:

Fisherman Style #69 February 3rd 2012 – Million Stylez (Europe)

Mojo’s Bar February 25th 2012 – Gappy Ranks (UK)

Reggae music to di world!!!!!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
DJ PINK PANTS listen to what Bounty sez on yur false rasta no future dub, You Not meant to be frens with fish Ha Ha too funny
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Yes look forward to dis! Oh Ginal look forward to seeing yu pass thru as well as a punter. Muss be hard to not be included on a four de hard way dance in a city where you single handedly built it up and have nurtured everybody an everything in Perth. Look like yu don't get the 'respect' yu claim yu deserve, wonder why? Is it cause yu an A-grade ediat? :)
Madda dan...

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts

DJ PINK PANTS listen to what Bounty sez on yur false rasta no future dub, You Not meant to be frens with fish Ha Ha too funny

:bike:
When u stop running from the clash Gabriel come talk & until then :coffee:

Al Good

Al Good
  • Members
  • 279 posts

Look what it says on your avatar. You supposed to have wisdom :blink: ...fuck outta here!

At least Rasta aint scared to post up audio of his dubs, you clearly are despite raving on all the time about your dub box...will you ever respond to Static's clash challenge I wonder. A coward dies a thousand deaths.

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Big up Al! Mi wish mi was a little more removed an coulda written what yu did. :respect:
Madda dan...

Al Good

Al Good
  • Members
  • 279 posts
Big up yaself sameway Stats. Does DJ Rasta really wear pink pants though? :lmao: Where do these names come from :lol:

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts

Big up yaself sameway Stats. Does DJ Rasta really wear pink pants though? :lmao: Where do these names come from :lol:

General among most things he does cant read, he keeps saying Im known in Jamaica for wearing Pink Pants cause I dissed this guy from Black Roses for wearing a pink bag & pink pants but was dissing homosexuals & then I played a custom Vegas Certain Law Dubplate. Can't nobody take away my performance @ Fully Loaded, I got some of the biggest forwards of the night, you can ask anyone from Solid Agency, Sean Paul, Sizzla, Vegas, Leftside, Jabba etc
Read here for what old Gabriel got his hard brain working & his poor conclusions from lol.
Fullyloaded with highs and lows

The recently concluded Boom Fullyloaded lived up to expectations in some areas, but failed to end as a seamless event because of some technical difficulties and an overbooked line-up of performances.

The STAR arrived at the Palisadoes Go-Kart Track after 1 a.m., during a heated musical battle between DJ Naz and Close Range.

The war was being dominated by Close Range until he lost respect from the audience because of a statement he made regarding the chopping up of females.

The audience showed their displeasure in the selector's distasteful attempt at dissing DJ Naz, by booing Close Range's selections and crowning DJ Naz as the victor.

Following the clash Barrington Levy's Black Roses Sound took centre stage to perform a set filled with homophobic selections. Ironic was the fact that the selector was wearing pink pants and a pink bag.

left in total shock

This gave the Australian DJ who played next a big edge over Black Roses, as the Australian selector shouted in his accent, "mi kno sey Jamaica a bad-man place, so how come selector a bun ... and a wear pink pants?" He got a huge uproar from the crowd and exited with Mavado's Don't Wanna be a Memory.

American DJ Green Lantern was up next, and he played a segment filled with hip hop selections.

His biggest impact came from Biggie Small's Juicy, and his explicit Junior Gong dubplate that had the audience in total shock hearing such words from the conscious reggae artiste.

Veteran DJ Sky Juice also made a decent impact, stealing the attention from the younger selectors with his diverse selections.

Sky Juice expressed that the younger generation of DJs could only get hype by disrespecting others.

He then schooled the young DJs by using musical selections and stage performance to deliver one of the best sets for the entire night.

notable performances

He even played Celine Dion songs to the delight of the females. "A woman mi mek dance, some selector mek man dance," he shouted while closing his set.

Other notable performances came from Vertex Sound who represented well, playing custom dubplates from the likes of Mavado and Konshens, that earned them big forwards. Exclusive Sound, Black Cat, Flava Unit, Japanese Sound Barrier Free and Baby Jew also delivered great sets.

Entering into the war zone, selectors threw words at each other for the greater part of the night, but there was no major matchup until Flava Unit took on the experienced Black Cat.

At 4:30 a.m., Jabba announced that no more selectors would be allowed to perform to facilitate the artistes and, mysteriously, the sound equipment began to malfunction during the set of the young artistes. During this time, many patrons made their way through the exit.

However, at 5 a.m., Beenie Man, Bounty Killer, Elephant Man and Capleton took the stage by storm, and, mysteriously, all the technical glitches were gone. They delivered an energy-packed tag-team performance, to bring to a close Fullyloaded 2011.

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Well de Ginal seemingly has many basic comprehension skills. Mi pants mi wear where never tight, custom tailored leather tracksuit pants! And de Ginal as tall as mi but so it guh when yu pon "Planet Wisdom"...
Madda dan...

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Lucifer Satanic , I can not take credit for your Tight pants name , that was given to you by someone else .I dont think he was referring to your OP Shop pants but the fact certain people are stuck up your arse like Al " Brown shoulders" good, the Keyboard Coward ,Which is why he talks so much Shit, yes stats darlin , no stats darling , and even stole his profile pic off someone else .
Looking at the poster for this event , ya have to admit it amounts to false advertising , as at least 4 of the people pictured will not be appearing. Can you really claim a Sound is playing when 2 thirds of the sound are not playing ??? So not really worth coming to, Rather see Lucifer Dance next night at the Hyde Park Also Simmer down sundays is hardly original with another event in the east coast.
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts

So not really worth coming to, Rather see Lucifer Dance next night at the Hyde Park Also Simmer down sundays is hardly original with another event in the east coast.

Point 1. How yuh a waych man dance so? Yuh a wobble deh Jeffrey fe real!
point 2.

Point 3. WHO GIVES A FUK! .... really?
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts

Looking at the poster for this event , ya have to admit it amounts to false advertising , as at least 4 of the people pictured will not be appearing.

Really? which four was that Jeffrey? Your a fukn eeediot fe real! Maybe two people might not be there, big fkn deal! Yuh envy ah show in everything yuh sey example... even wen yuh ask Tony for a CD...we can see it just cause him give one to Corby already yuh come off like a vulture nuh? Yuh head no good man, it just not healthy!
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Ginal yu kinda don't know how de ting set? If Adrian or Nardo play a gig which they do (Nardo played one in NZ de other month) by demselves or I do de same it's STILL Firehouse. We still play from de same dub box yu monkey sample. Mi play regular by miself and no one ever sey dats not Firehouse! Earlier dis month deh was de dance wid Bassliness an Firehouse an mi did go overseas and Nardo had family comittments so Adrian did it and nobody said a word! But yu yu likkle fart ah gwan wid some usual ediat rant. GTFO. :)
Watch out fe Mr. Good mi hear sey im head butt ah worl class an mi sure im would love break dat big fucken beak yu love stick in people business all de while...
Madda dan...

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Yu kno wat funny nuh fuck is de Ginal brain so clogged up im think Russ would even wear pink pants... SMH
Madda dan...

Iron Gate

Iron Gate
  • Members
  • 118 posts
:popcorn:

Al Good

Al Good
  • Members
  • 279 posts
I chat a lot of shit to you General as I just find you so amusing. You do so much bragging about your sound, your dubs and clashes you have done but there is no evidence of any of it. When questioned, challenged to a clash or asked to post audio you don't even have the balls to decline for whatever reason you may have, you just completely ignore it and go on with your ranting.

Surely a 'Keyboard Coward' is someone that posts violent or threatening messages and won't back up their talk in real life. I'm just teasing you General, there is nothing threatening or intimidating about my posts and if we ever actually meet you can be assured you'll get the same treatment from me in person. That being said I don't expect you to comprehend complex notions like logic or common sense, you are clearly a completely dillusional individual.

As a father your behaviour is shameful. Really, take a pause and consider the example you are setting with the language and pettiness in your posts.

Anyway, going up against you is the mental equivalent of kicking babies. Maybe if I can rise above all this pettiness then so can a middle aged dwarf with a teenaged daughter and a wife - one would hope so.

So as a peace offering please check out my latest Ragga mix, I'd love to hear your feedback.

http://www.mixcloud....gain-dancehall/

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
:)
Madda dan...

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts
:achtung: I do hope non of these shows are clashing with anyone.As the wild :bigtune: wild west is a long way to go.

25 Jan = The Prince of Wales, Bunbury.
26 Jan = Settlers Tavern, Margaret River
Fri 27 Devilles Perth
Sat 28 Jan = Fly By Night,Fremantle with special guest Grace Barbie
Sun 29 Jan = The Indi Bar,Scarborough.........
:leaf2:

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts
Wat eva Tony! Ha!

After a wikid sunday session in Nth Freo yesterday the vibes are high!

Hopin this really buk up on friday!

Hopefully the two likklest men in Australian reggae fling sum wud n sum dubplate!

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts

Wat eva Tony! Ha!

After a wikid sunday session in Nth Freo yesterday the vibes are high!

Hopin this really buk up on friday!

Hopefully the two likklest men in Australian reggae fling sum wud n sum dubplate!

Simmo as me say last night a bere gal chune Future Soundz a deal with, but if any old man wanna fling word, a casket him get!!!!!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users