Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

darky roots and the upsteppers (sunny coast)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts
ozreggae's darky roots and close friends the upsteppers have not shared a bill for a long time, sat June 9th will be a preview of what's to come when darky roots play alonside the upsteppers once again as part of our long awaited album launch tour in mid september.

we will be getting together as part of the June "Fullmoon dance" this is a special sort of concert where up to 600 people converge in a hall out in the sticks of Verriedale on your way to Noosa, its dark , out in the middle of no where, and is a truel Phenominal event with nuff good vibes and enjoyment to be had by all

we look fwd to seeing you guys there...

Posted Image
josHUA

basmati

basmati

soundsystem done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
that new tune "foundation" is wikked !

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
Wicked, is just near my bro's house, might well make it to this!

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts

that new tune "foundation" is wikked !

we have recorded this tune and made a film clip for it, will be releasing as a free digital download next month to promo the album due out in Sep, coming along nicely

Hua
josHUA