Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

VERSION. [Part 1] Echo Chamber Sound meets Heartical Hi Fi

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Echo Chamber Sound

Echo Chamber Sound
  • Members
  • 3 posts

flxu.jpg

This April Echo Chamber Sound is launching 'Version' - Melbourne's newest regular sound system night at Brunswick's Bar 291. They're kicking things off in fine style by playing host to the 'godfather' of Australian sound system culture - the mighty Heartical HiFi Outernationalsound and crew with Stryka D at the controls.

Melbourne's resident kiwi soundmen, Echo Chamber, will also be stringing up their stack - so it'll be two of this city's finest custom built reggae sound systems in one arena.

The two crews will be drawing for their finest selections of roots, dub, steppas and classic dancehall - with plenty of exclusive cuts not to be heard elsewhere - so you can expect pure bass culture vibes of the highest calibre.

The session kicks off at 9pm at Bar 291 (291 Albert Street, Brunswick) and runs till 3am- with gate pressure $10 before 11pm, and $15 for late comers. 

All tribes welcome.

https://www.facebook...ry_type=regular

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts

Yes I!

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"