Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Photo of Haile Selassie in Australia

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Green

Green
  • Members
  • 898 posts

http://melekmediahou...-i-kangaroo.jpg

Some people a while back ask for this photo I am sorry it to me a few years but I am busy on my farm in Ethiopia so here is where you can do load photo of Haile Selassie with a kangaroo 

JAH LIVES!! we are the children of the rainbow!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Greetings Bredrin

Th Emperor Visited Perth in 1968  and spent 3 days adressing the parliment , attending Functions and  even visiting the Races !!  Where he picked a trifecta and gave the money to a local Charity  . He Drove from Perth to Fremantle in an  Convertible Rolls Royce with the Govonor of W A , Where he Inspected a boat load of Native Gum Trees that he had bought for Ethiopa. There are Photos  & Articals In the Newspaper Archives over here Showing the Roads packed with Spectators Cheering all the way . Give Thanx  Justice

Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!