Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

THIS WEEK ON BASSCULTURE RADIO

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

Robojase

Robojase
  • Members
  • 674 posts
:alarm: BASSCULTURE RADIO 2RRR 88:5FM FRIDAYS 8AM-10AM SIEMPRE! :alarm:

THIS WEEK (LAST NOVEMBRE SHOW)...

MIXTAPE- I am gonna play +NIGHTNURSE+'s mix she sent me in the mail this week (Bigups Andi! :wave: )... Killer mix with nuff big tunes! Perfect for a morning herbal musical breakfast! Check it!

MUSIC- Mixed bag... Dub, Roots, Dubstep, Hiphop etc...

Looking forward to this one, Chris, can you record bro?

See all Sydney ppl at Firehouse, Nastytek at Hermanns, and I will play at Dub Club on the Sunday in the sun at Sydney Park... Get out there and support this weekend, Summer is on its way!!! :ites:

Ciao

Robotico
"Ha! You think it's funny? Turning Rebellion into money..."
-Strummer

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts

I am gonna play +NIGHTNURSE+'s mix she sent me in the mail this week (Bigups Andi! :wave: )... Killer mix with nuff big tunes! Perfect for a morning herbal musical breakfast! Check it!

:lighta2:

+nightnurse+

+nightnurse+
  • Members
  • 1,855 posts

MIXTAPE- I am gonna play +NIGHTNURSE+'s mix she sent me in the mail this week (Bigups Andi! :wave: )... Killer mix with nuff big tunes! Perfect for a morning herbal musical breakfast! Check it!

:respect:

Big up! :wave:
dem caan get me dowwwn/
coz melburn ah mi town!

Robojase

Robojase
  • Members
  • 674 posts

I am gonna play +NIGHTNURSE+'s mix she sent me in the mail this week (Bigups Andi! :wave: )... Killer mix with nuff big tunes! Perfect for a morning herbal musical breakfast! Check it!

:lighta2:

Ok Ok Ok...

Natty Sistren... Nardo gave me a copy of yr mix, so you and your crew the week after... SEEN!

Both mixes are killer! My lovely and smarter other half was well impressed!!! And her 4 yo daughter is gonna be a Queen of the dancefloor too if mixes this good keep rollin in! Ha! Respect to the sisters of Ozreggae :respect:

Ok... I am now going home... Work is too boring today and I know the sun is still out!!! Where's my soccer ball!!! :fire:

Robo
"Ha! You think it's funny? Turning Rebellion into money..."
-Strummer

Chris

Chris
  • Members
  • 1,785 posts
Audio for Bass Culture Radio 23/11

EMPRESS DJ CORBY

EMPRESS DJ CORBY
  • Members
  • 692 posts