Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Zealand massive, VITAL SOUNDS HI-FI next gig!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Manray

Manray
  • Members
  • 150 posts
Radio Active 89fm and The Abstract Truth present

Vital Sounds Hi-Fi - the dub-stepper sessions pt1.

Dubs for the new millennium with New Zealand's premier heavyweight soundsystem!

Vital Soundís first gig since their king of the dub performance at the Cuba St Carnival in February.

Featuring sound operator Manray with Ras Stone on the mic (and maybe even a guest or two). Nothing but pure bass pressure on the night, not to be missed!

VITAL SOUNDS HI-FI
Dub-stepper session pt1
Curve Bar
Edwards St (off Victoria St)
9TH May 2009
From 9.30pm til late
$10 door sales.

Posted Image
Vital Sounds Hi Fi, Wellington NZ. follow us on Facebook.

Uptight

Uptight

Undisputed Champion of the Soundsystem

• Members
  • 845 posts
Looks good. Must reach a Vital Sounds gig soon.

Manray

Manray
  • Members
  • 150 posts
Yes sir, would be great to link up sometime. I was planning a holiday to Melbourne this year, but it's a battle over that and new carpet, plus my girl used all her holiday leave up on our trip to Notting Hill carnival and Europe last year. Still you never know may find a way.

Good news is that I've just taken delivery of a new bass amp. 4000 watt @ 4ohms (not chinese watts either). Each scoop will now get 1000w which should get them moving some air and running closer to their potential (old amps were 750w per driver).
Vital Sounds Hi Fi, Wellington NZ. follow us on Facebook.

General Dread

General Dread
  • Members
  • 135 posts
Manray ya large.
Vital Sound run tings proper.
Carnt wait to feel the full Vital Vibes
Respect

:bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: :bbox:

Uptight

Uptight

Undisputed Champion of the Soundsystem

• Members
  • 845 posts

Yes sir, would be great to link up sometime. I was planning a holiday to Melbourne this year, but it's a battle over that and new carpet, plus my girl used all her holiday leave up on our trip to Notting Hill carnival and Europe last year. Still you never know may find a way.

Good news is that I've just taken delivery of a new bass amp. 4000 watt @ 4ohms (not chinese watts either). Each scoop will now get 1000w which should get them moving some air and running closer to their potential (old amps were 750w per driver).

Yes Star, the upgrade will sound great I'm sure. :dubit:

If you reach Melbourne, let me know in advance. It would be great to do a dance alongside each other. Obviously without both systems playing, but I'm sure we could do something.

Good luck with your session. I wish I could be there. :bigup:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users