Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Where are you REGGAE LOVERS?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
111 replies to this topic

Grapple

Grapple
  • Members
  • 3,057 posts
Why don't you start some threads of a higher calibre then

MonkeyRockers

MonkeyRockers
  • Members
  • 121 posts
Yeh, whats wrong with this thread?

Reggae is all about ONE LOVE! The music & the soul! The way you live your life on Mother Earth!

ONE LOVE
[center]REAL REGGAE FOREVER!

ONE

Posted Image

Grapple

Grapple
  • Members
  • 3,057 posts
Reggae can also be about War inna Babylon. ....and Dutty wining

Stryka D

Stryka D
  • Members
  • 449 posts

Why don't you start some threads of a higher calibre then

Nah, I don't think so, best leave it to the professionals

Rastamon Rock!

Rastamon Rock!
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Hi Rastamon!
Thats right despite going bald and grey i've still got my dreadys! I've had them since before i bought my first combi van and sheeeeesh that was a, how do you say it? 'Bloody'? LONG TIME AGO! HEHEHE

Haha yikes. My trans-gender friend tegan and I have been driving around the country in our kombi spreading the love blasting irie music to the world. We are heading to perth soon to spread the good news, let me know of any events you put on and we will join you

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
And de tracing has begun...

Posted Image

Hahahahahahaha
Madda dan...

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts

Another fantastic ozreggae thread displaying to the world wide web what reggae in oz is all about....

Spend one day pon DHR then an see how dem carry on. Dis is a walk in de park... :lol:
Madda dan...

MonkeyRockers

MonkeyRockers
  • Members
  • 121 posts
L Static your grammar is very bad. This is not a rap forum. 'Dis' is actually spelt 'this' for example. And what is 'tracing' ? once again a reggae forum not a drawing forum.

Lets get back to the real subject! ONE LOVE!

ONE

Posted Image

MonkeyRockers

MonkeyRockers
  • Members
  • 121 posts
Rastamon Rock!

You and Tegan would be more than welcome! Would love to meet Tegan and see your Combi Van! Please send me a personal message and let us know how far away from Perth you are. Please keep in mind most weekends our family is down south at the cottage.

ONE LOVE!

ONE

Posted Image

reddz

reddz
  • Members
  • 8 posts
OZ REGGAE PEEPS IS THIS MONKEY ROCKERS A PURE FUSSY HOLE??? WHATS THA VERDICT

MonkeyRockers

MonkeyRockers
  • Members
  • 121 posts
REDDZ

What is the need for your negativity? Please refrain from name calling. It is quite upsetting. I am just here to find out about and spread my own POSITIVE REGGAE VIBRATIONS!
Please stay away if you do not like it!

This reggae, you know? ONE LOVE!

ONE

Posted Image

Rastamon Rock!

Rastamon Rock!
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Rastamon Rock!

You and Tegan would be more than welcome! Would love to meet Tegan and see your Combi Van! Please send me a personal message and let us know how far away from Perth you are. Please keep in mind most weekends our family is down south at the cottage.

ONE LOVE!

We are a few weeks away but thanks a bunch MonkeyRockers, we will be in touch. We will be in Perth to see Sola Rosa as Tegan has a trans-gender friend involved with that. I will msg you when I get the chance to propose an idea of mine involving reggae beats at a nudist beach.

DollaMix

DollaMix
  • Members
  • 515 posts
I pop into Ozreggae now and then because I still find interesting news or tunes etc but O my Fkn God ! what is going on here ??

Amidst all the usual banter there is some REaLLY weird kind of shit a gwaan here. man I actually laughed out load. Ozreggae turned into some kind of orgy link up site now ?? haha :spank:

Is this the weirdest thread yet? Possibly. :wow:

I probably shouldn't have gotten involved...
MADANTZ INVASION

DollaMix

DollaMix
  • Members
  • 515 posts
Still not convinced these members aren't some kind of piss take. Tony??
MADANTZ INVASION

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts

Still not convinced these members aren't some kind of piss take.

still not convinced eh? lol

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
lol Jesse

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

TTONY

TTONY
  • Members
  • 77 posts
All your friends laughed when you told them you were getting into stand up comedy.Guess what? What? They're not laughing now.

TTONY

TTONY
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Still not convinced these members aren't some kind of piss take. Tony??

Me? As if, Mr Dollar I take umbrage to that. Umbrage to you thinking that this no talent z grade satirist is ,was or ever could ever be moi. .This Monkey person was never funny. Or acerbically witty. Like they say in the entertainment biz Sir Monkey. Get funny or fuck off. You are slapping a dead one . Monkey sack your writers.Comedy has to be vastly more intelligent than this. pffftt.Jesus wept,again.

DollaMix

DollaMix
  • Members
  • 515 posts
Yeah I don't know why i suddenly thought that this might be for real. Now I feel pretty stupid.
Had a few wines last night when I checked Ozreggae.

There are some trippers out there though so I guess you never know...
MADANTZ INVASION

DollaMix

DollaMix
  • Members
  • 515 posts
Sorry Tony - didn't think it was really your humour. But you did do that little girl impersonation once remember. (Which was pretty entertaining I must say)
MADANTZ INVASION