Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SoundSystem projects in OZ

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
130 replies to this topic

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts
:dubit:

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts
That's photo shop.If you look really ,really close.You can see the blurred edge.
But you don't have to look so close to see that big smile .That's one very happy man .Well done .What dedication to sound. :respect: indeed.

Uptight

Uptight

Undisputed Champion of the Soundsystem

• Members
  • 845 posts

That's photo shop.

I dont think so.

Binghi Fire

Binghi Fire
  • Members
  • 1,135 posts

That's photo shop.

I dont think so.

yeah you got it wrong. the metal cabs are real but the smile is photoshopped as he's actually worried how he's gonna move them all by hand! :lol:

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

That's photo shop.

I dont think so.

Hey Scouse.I thought you were from the Pool lah.What happened to your piss take monitor. :wink:

Uptight

Uptight

• Members
  • 845 posts

That's photo shop.

I dont think so.

Hey Scouse.I thought you were from the Pool lah.What happened to your piss take monitor. :wink:

Ha. Just back from the city of culture. now that a piss take let me tell yer. :lol:

dangerous

dangerous
  • Culture Don
  • 3,773 posts

i wonder what those metal cabs sound like

yeah proper roots ting that :bbox: :bigup:

I was skeptical too but Milton told me they sound wicked. Doubt he would have built so many if the first few didn't sound any good. They're all his designs, he reckons he knows what he is doing. I guess as long as the metal isn't too thin and they don't ring should be good.
Bass is maternal, when it's loud I feel safer

YD International

YD International
  • Members
  • 98 posts

i wonder what those metal cabs sound like

yeah proper roots ting that  :bbox:  :bigup:

I was skeptical too but Milton told me they sound wicked. Doubt he would have built so many if the first few didn't sound any good. They're all his designs, he reckons he knows what he is doing. I guess as long as the metal isn't too thin and they don't ring should be good.

yeah interesting I must say. He's been making them for years, and they look mili. Man I wish I could reach a Jah Trinity dance, they used to run wicked dances and play with the best! :flag:

Nowadays Terry's always the hardest skanker in the dance, everytime! Man never have 2 foot on the ground at the same time!

That tune form the early 80's session on the MM dvd - wow. Shame, it looks like the dance was empty :no:

So he is EarthShaker designs then.

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

That's photo shop.

I dont think so.

Ha. Just back from the city of culture. now that a piss take let me tell yer. :lol:

Yeah! How was it?They still playing "Ferry cross the Mersey" on the ferry speakers.The culture capital of Europe .Yes now that is a piss take.Piss take capital be more like it.

Uptight

Uptight

• Members
  • 845 posts

yeah interesting I must say. He's been making them for years, and they look mili. Man I wish I could reach a Jah Trinity dance, they used to run wicked dances and play with the best! :flag:

Nowadays Terry's always the hardest skanker in the dance, everytime! Man never have 2 foot on the ground at the same time!

That tune form the early 80's session on the MM dvd - wow. Shame, it looks like the dance was empty :no:

So he is EarthShaker designs then.

Yes Jah Trinity were huge back in the day, they got a mention in the rough guide to reggae. I never reached a Jah Trinity dance in the uk, but I understand they do have history. I think him a bit underrated here in Oz though. We put him on one of our dances last year and not many people showed interest but the 50 or so faces that did show had a wicked night.

Thats so true bout Terry Lol

He uses scoops which you probably know are standard for reggae sounds, especially in the UK.
But his do look quite compact, so maybe he has varied the design a little as I have done with the design I use for mine.

I'm sure that system will sound great even with its bullet proof layer.

Binghi Fire

Binghi Fire
  • Members
  • 1,135 posts

Yeah! How was it?They still playing "Ferry cross the Mersey" on the ferry speakers.The culture capital of Europe .Yes now that is a piss take.Piss take capital be more like it.

or more like get pissed and beat up the guy wearing the same clothing as you city ie. matching white adidas trackies and baseball cap!

Uptight

Uptight

• Members
  • 845 posts

That's photo shop.

I dont think so.

Lol. Yes you can still hear Gerry and the pacemakers on the ferry. We took a ride on on it and loved every minute. The Three Graces are still there, no one has stolen them. :lol: But unfortunately the water front is not what it used to be. Toxteth is derelict and a whole community dispersed.

enigneyratorelknaw

enigneyratorelknaw
  • Members
  • 71 posts
Check out tha big grin, haha purely justified :bbox:

Earthshaker Sound System

Earthshaker Sound System
  • Members
  • 7 posts
:flag: Jah Trinity touching down for the first time on the forum, to say Earthshaker Sound System will be launched in a few months time :mic: .

When the it's ready I will broadcast it via Oz Reggae.

Each speaker box was hand made and photo shop played no part :no: damn cheek Tony!

I been building systems since 1980 and this is easily the best and most powerful one to date :bbox: :bbox: :bbox: Hope say Australia ready fe it :lighta3:

Respeck to Heartical Hi Fi and all djs, selectors and musicians

Nuff tings ah gwaan behind de scenes inna Adelaide soon come... :dubit:

Milton :flag:

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
nice one Milton, respect to the I from long time!

Uptight

Uptight

• Members
  • 845 posts
Rispek Milton, its great to see it start to happen for Jah Trinity once again after a long quiet spell.

Large up yourself :bigup:

hemi tuf selekta

hemi tuf selekta
  • Members
  • 678 posts
:fiya: :fiya:
Hemia wan Gyman wan Nomo...

daniel ring

daniel ring
  • Members
  • 644 posts
yes respect i . lovely work .

cuphead

cuphead
  • Members
  • 189 posts
lets petition big day out organisers to get milton and his heavy heavy duty sound to be included in 09 big day outs, wicked exposure being a national ting. :flag:

YD International

YD International
  • Members
  • 98 posts
Respect to Milton for coming through strong with Jah Trinity sound...can't wait to hear Jah Music on that serious sound :mic: :bbox: