Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gladiators

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

LOUIS

LOUIS
  • Members
  • 1,103 posts

Favourite Gladiators Album ?

Iron Gate

Iron Gate
  • Members
  • 118 posts

for me it's trenchtown mixup. great tunes throughout - know yourself mankind, bellyfull, mix up, chatty chatty mouth, thief in the night... such a great show at the gaelic club about 10 years ago

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts

Proverbial Reggae

Play by the king for love is all I bring ...

Iron Gate

Iron Gate
  • Members
  • 118 posts
Proverbial Reggae

Grapple

Grapple
  • Members
  • 3,057 posts

Imagine that show if it had of been at the Metro ......Gaelic club sound system shat itself after about 5 minutes...or less

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts

another vote for Trenchtown Mix Up here. one of my all-time favourites.

MonkeyRockers

MonkeyRockers
  • Members
  • 121 posts

These Gladiators guys sound awfully like old Bob Marley music!

[center]REAL REGGAE FOREVER!

ONE

Posted Image

jay-b

jay-b
  • Members
  • 139 posts

whoa! an ozreggae post about '70's reggae - wah gwaan indeed!   - gladiators are a great band with plenty of history  - favourite LP 's include: "studio one singles" on heartbeat which collects hard to find coxsone sevens and their dubs from the early 70's - taken from the masters  / most of their virgin/front line releases from the late 70's are worth a listen  - i think i prefer "proverbial reggae"  / "back to roots" from 1982 on the stunt label is tough stuff / but my favourite is the studio one LP "presenting the gladiators"  - i think it came out around the same time as "trenchtown mix - up"