Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Offshoots of Reggae - Sun 19th June

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

delahaye

delahaye
  • Members
  • 22 posts
I hope it's ok to post this here as it's not strictly reggae but i thought some people may be interested.. also if anyone is interested in playing please feel free to send me a PM.

OFFSHOOTS: The Offshoots of Reggae – your new monthly dose of dub, dancehall, jungle-drum’n’bass, breaks & related beats.

The Rev is tuning up its Sunday entertainment program with a series of musically themed events & Free BBQ’s to help put the flavour & fun back into the tail end of your weekend!

“Offshoots” is the first in the series & will run Monthly on the 3rd Sunday of every month with guest live acts & DJs influenced in style by the offshoots of Reggae.

For the Grand Opening Party the award winning & highly entertaining dub & breaks influenced cabaret band ‘My Ninja Lover’ will headline the bill alongside ‘Tempertone’ who bring live vibes of dub, dance, drum’n’bass& funk to the party. Joining them will be DJ’s No MC (4ZZZ’s Dub & dancehall DJ) & Junglettes DJ’s Delahaye & Gidgette for dubbed out Jungle sounds.

Offshoots will be cooking up a storm from 5pm with a Jamaican themed BBQ that’s 100% tasty not to mention free!

THE REV @ 25 Warner Street, Fortitude Valley.
$6/$5 for students, U/B & 4ZZZ sub cardholders.
5pm till at least Midnight
OFFSHOOTS of REGGAE @ The Rev (3rd Sunday of each month)
dub / reggae / dancehall / jungle & related beats!!
Sun Nov 20 - Miss Briana (USA), Prussia (live), Operon & Erther (RudeBwoyz), de la Haye, NoMC & Dr Dom

Rhythm Collision Sound System

Rhythm Collision Sound System

soundsystems done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 72 posts
Yes I !
Big respecks to the Offshoots crew :luvit: