Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fremantle Festival REGGAE BEACH PARTY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
The highlight of the fremantle festival for reggae lovers is back in its 11th year bigger and better than ever!

Mark this up in your calander, flyer and full details soon come!!!
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts

Mark this up in your calander

This may help...
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
:lol:
Madda dan...

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Posted Image
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
no disrespect, but this Ricky Trooper joker needs to find a name that isn't already taken.

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Jesse you are disrespecting calling Ricky a joker . ,he DJed in the midlands UK under that name for 6 years and in OZ for 2 years last month he was flown over to Qld and played in Bri and goldcoast , He is a good young Selecta. I think we should be encouraging the youth ,Anyway Troopa from Jaro aint likely to ever visit here again is he ?Look theres SENSI SOUND , in Belgium , In Israel , in UK & in USA {and probably more } theres a few FIREHOUSESOUND ,none of them affiliated , all in Dif countries , you callin them Joker ?
NO DISRESPECT
:offtopic: this is going to be a great day , last year 700peeps ,
:respect: BIG UP >>>>>> RASTA LOVE and all the DJs for playing for free every year :bbox: :bbox: :bbox:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
ok then, take it as disrespect if you want. the fact is, this guy is bloody joker! yes, encourage the youth, that's good - but encourage him to find his own name, not one that has already been taken long ago!

this is a different case to two sounds having the same name - that happens all over the world as there are far more sounds in existence than just the "name brand" sounds - but this is a case of a guy stealing a name that has already been taken by one of the most well-known selectors in the world. whether or not Troooper returns here is not relevant.

Obviously I've never met this person, and I have no vested interest in this conversation - but if you truly want to encourage him, explain to him that very few people in the wider reggae scene will ever take him seriously while he uses someone else's name.

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
Posted Image
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Once again my fren ,BIG RESPECT TO RASTA LOVE for the 11th year of this event Nah worry ya self Ricky ah you tha future so keep tha faith ,EXTRA >>>>EXTRA >>>DROP BASS SOUND SYSTEM <<<built by jamaican BUSHA DEE will be THERE :respect:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
Posted Image
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
RASTA LOVE is Rasta Mick and Sista Che positive vibes,Anyone want to fly a kite come early, :flash:
anyone BADmind :dam2: DON"T CUM at all :pow: :daze:
LOOKING forward to a big sound and TOp DJs n Selectas, :bashment: RASPEC to RASTA LOVE :jahlive: :raas: :riseup:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
Posted Image

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
next saturday ....REAL BIG SOUND SYSTEM......GREAT FREO BEACH.....SOME OF W.A.s best SELECTA's.........GOOD PEEPS IN THA AREA ...now all we need is some good weather and this is gonna be TOP a TOP respect to RASTA LOVE :respect: :respect: :respect:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted Image

bump :operator: :lighta3: :respect:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
Bump

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Thanx isis for keep bumping this up , hope to see ya down there ,
By the way when you gonna do something positive instead of criticism all tha time, why don't you put your own gig on ? , or better still get tha courage to CLASH with someone , if ya did ,I'd pay to see that.[ like thats ever gonna happen ] because RAS MOVEMENT AND FIRESIDE WOULD MURDER Sabaty lol :coffee:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted Image

bump
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts

Thanx isis for keep bumping this up , hope to see ya down there ,
By the way when you gonna do something positive instead of criticism all tha time, why don't you put your own gig on ? , or better still get tha courage to CLASH with someone , if ya did ,I'd pay to see that.[ like thats ever gonna happen ] because RAS MOVEMENT AND FIRESIDE WOULD MURDER Sabaty lol :coffee:

Fremantle Council are fakn eediots for doin anything thats involved witha washed up ole man like you Jeff, fe real.

Jesse is right in sayin if your mate 'Ricky Trooper' doesn't realise that the name is too well known already and as long as they continue to use it people in the broader reggae scene will NEVA be able to take them seriously. It's kinda shows how fkn off the planet wierd you n your crew are! Seriously when Jah Wisdom roll in its like a fkn circus is in town!

<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

bump :operator: :lighta3: :respect:

Anyone who can actually read will see I am NOT on the bill for this gig ,but this is a great gig with some of the best DJs in W.A . And I support all great reggae gigs
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

bump

Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!