Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RAZ BIN SAM - MELBOURNE DATES this week !

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Huckleberry

Huckleberry
  • Members
  • 1,404 posts
Greetings Friends,

much of this was covered in the LION I thread but.. Just a thread to remind all about next weeks Raz Bin Sam and the Lion I band
gigs in sunny Melbourne. The one we would love you to come check out is the first Friday 24th at Barbuka... we hope to see you there from 9.30pm

Posted Image

:ras: :ras: :ras:

Raz bin Sam has been singing roots ragga music since he was a teenager. Growing up in Israel he recorded his first album in Hebrew called "Kivsayat". Now residing in Byron Bay Australia, he is playing original roots and culture music inspired by life.

Raz recorded his "Domesila" CD in 2002 in Byron Bay, and since then has been performing live in the North Coast region. He finished his third album called "Bin Tote Too" in April of 2005 and is now singing with the "Lion I" band, a four piece north coast reggae band.

Raz's sweet and soft melodies and hard get and and jump styles, combine to make a show that leaves people wanting more of this new school of sound.

As Raz so often says,
"The people are hungry, come let us feed dem music."

the dates are...

Friday 24th - Barbuka

Sunday 26th - Bar Open

Tuesday 28th - Barbuka

Wednesday 29th - Cape Lounge

Touring all the way from Byron Bay are Raz Bin Sam and the Lion I band playing roots reggae and ragga music for the people
Born in Jerusalem, Raz Bin Sam sings conscious roots reggae and Ragga music and he has just released he’s 3rd Album “Bin Tote Too” and has hooked up with Byron Bays hardest reggae band Lion I to bring a big rootsy show to Melbourne.
Make sure you don’t miss out on this very special glimpse of Byron’s most danceable and intense reggae grooves

Posted Image

for more information www.lionireggae.com

Thanks to everyone involved in the Melbourne massive for the support
thanks Jess :ganja: :ganja: :fire:
Huck is always on the raft.

No time to mess with Greed, Got some fine plants to seed...

Huckleberry

Huckleberry
  • Members
  • 1,404 posts
TONIGHT !!!

:ites: Barbuka... from 10pm Dub Set then Raz

enjoy !
Huck is always on the raft.

No time to mess with Greed, Got some fine plants to seed...

RANKING

RANKING
  • Culture Don
  • 8,927 posts
Can't mek it tonight .. but i'll check in on Sunday & probably during the week! I heard an annoucement on Uptight's Heartical Show (106.7 PBS) about the gigs, you have a lot of support here... i'll give ya plug on my show tonight aswell :)

Enjoy your stay in melbs .. :dr4:

respect !
Play by the king for love is all I bring ...

+nightnurse+

+nightnurse+
  • Members
  • 1,855 posts
Give thanks Lion I and Raz Bin Sam for a goodie at Barbukka last nite :fire:

I loved kickin back with the crew to your wicked ganja lyrics :joint:

More love and thanks for visiting Melburn

Bless up!
+nn+
dem caan get me dowwwn/
coz melburn ah mi town!

Bellyas