Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wayne Wonder on Jamdown vershun W.A

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts
:lol: and this must be one of highest viewed threads in the radio section, so its all good star!!! :lol:
http://www.reggaedancehallwa.com/

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

judgement

judgement
  • Members
  • 1,233 posts
www.Skidrow.com.au 9pm-12 sat
user posted image

judgement

judgement
  • Members
  • 1,233 posts
Question what happen to justice wasn't he a host on the show?
user posted image

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts

1) i am allowed to have an opinion on anything!!!! Things that were said to ME by speckles make me know say he is a liar.... but i didnt say that on air... just that i have nuttin good to say about him ok!

2) If you have a radio show that you think is as good or better, please put up a link, and i am serious, lets get a poll going or some kind of awards why not? I will donate a prize LOL

3) And i have to also say i think Nick Toth's SBS radio show rates highly... but i havent heard anything from you dave that comes close, so do please put up a link to one of your hottest shows.
Links please to anyones great radio shows from 2009....

1) THIS IS A FACT, you said,
"I tell you what, Luciano's been in a whole heap of problem's lately and I'm sending this out with much much love to the man called Luciano. All his problems stemming from the fassy called Freckles, I've met both the men, I've met Freckles & I've met Luciano & I Tell you what, Luciano is a irie, irie, good, good man and Freckle phsssss me nah nutin to good to say ya hear me"

You have no fact to back up that all of Luci's problem steam from Freckles other than you think that Freckles is a liar.
A liar is still capable of telling the truth!

Opinion yu can have but you gotta make clear, fact from opnion. You clearly didn't.

2) Why not? you ask. Cos only a few people really care about this shit. Most of the people who run the shows that should be in the running to win, aren't gonna post there shows cos they just do the thing & nah fuss about how good there show is.

It is also going to be bias as everyone votes for who they are work with or brown tongue the most.
Also too many people have multiple user names to vote themselves to be winner. :champ:

3) I'm not the one who says everything i do is the best in oz, the world, any of that. That come from yu & your camp. I don't have access to most of my radio shows cos the deep in the Bayfm logger & seen I'm in Melb i ain't going to find them anytime soon to prove nuthin to no one. I couldn't really care.

I haven't heard Nick Toth's show unfortunatly but i'm sure it a good thing.

Just run ya show and stop brag about eveything. Post the link, if people want to they'll listen. If they like it they might drop a nice comment. Say thanks & smile :) then do ya next show.

and yer i know yu love the controversy cos it promote yu even more so, funny thing is it's people who are laughing... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts

Question what happen to justice wasn't he a host on the show?

:silence:

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts
well you know it me who is laughing so very very hard right now Dave... thanx for that :lol:

so glad you have instructed me on radio broadcasts, social skills and promotion coz i know you a leader in all those fields lol

have a good day mate you made mine fi real
http://www.reggaedancehallwa.com/

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

Simba

Simba
  • Members
  • 389 posts

and yer i know yu love the controversy cos it promote yu even more so, funny thing is it's people who are laughing... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Contoversy on this forum is nuthin to we coz as a fact less than half of the people on this forum would listen to our show or come to the gigs that we do. We post stuff on the forum to get feedback from some people who know their sh*t so that we continously improve in what we do...

Bigging ourselves up is something that won't stop coz we do it for fun....

judgement

judgement
  • Members
  • 1,233 posts
My yute if your going to Big yourself up why do you care about people feed back. just gwan big up yourself
user posted image

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
Posted Image

Binghi Fire

Binghi Fire
  • Members
  • 1,135 posts

We post stuff on the forum to get feedback from some people who know their sh*t so that we continously improve in what we do...

is it kinda like how this guy won't stop running cos he does it for the fun? i'm sure he know his shit too...

Posted Image

Major Krazy

Major Krazy

The Krazy 1

• Members
  • 3,689 posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :biglol:

Simba

Simba
  • Members
  • 389 posts

My yute if your going to Big yourself up why do you care about people feed back. just gwan big up yourself

There are people who you listen 2 and some that you don't. Bigging myself up doesn't mean I become stiff necked and up myself, no... Feed back from people who do the same thing is still important thats how we improve...

Simba

Simba
  • Members
  • 389 posts

We post stuff on the forum to get feedback from some people who know their sh*t so that we continously improve in what we do...

is it kinda like how this guy won't stop running cos he does it for the fun? i'm sure he know his shit too...

Posted Image

Sadly that pic describe you :o

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
:PullUp: Back to tha topic . Please anybody nominate a show as hot as last weeks jamdown ? it had something for everybody, has there been a better show this year ? anywhere in australia ??? Tha western A'LIONZ a run tings !! I repeat well done to MUMMA TREE'S , the lion SIMBA, tha gargamel JEEB Buju , Rastafyah, SiSta CHE an MissTickle you all ah set the benchmark. It's not a one man ting we ah the mighty Western A'LIONZ. :bigup: :raas: :lighta3: Nuff respect to our man BRAMMA for tha jingles KING ya large !!sameway Wayne wonder Nuff tuff respect :respect:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

Chris

Chris
  • Members
  • 1,785 posts
This is Radio Clash?

Even though I do a radio show I couldn't possibly vote on such a thing as there are only so many hours in my week. I have listened to Jamdown like once, and it was pretty good. Likewise for most interstate shows - I would have listened here and there or just checked playlists. I tend to check FOTW (but don't even get around to listening to it every week), Basslines, occasionally Papa George and Ibo Jah and Bondi FM - all local shows - and Bass Culture Radio, as I like it, it's done by a mate and its on the same station that I'm on. Then there are podcasts, mixes dances etc., not to mention my own records and CDs.

Way I see it radio is a way to reach people, have some fun, bit of education and promotion of gigs, bands, dances etc. It aint a thing in itself - different people want different things, so variety is the key. I like it low key, but people should make it as professional as they like. Love it, but I just can't see it as hype thing.

SCATER07

SCATER07
  • Members
  • 12 posts
Western A'LIONZ rule :respect: :mic: :operator:
beyond mixing