Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Earthshaker Sound Launch (Adel)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

Uptight

Uptight

Undisputed Champion of the Soundsystem

• Members
  • 845 posts
That true, I know what that machine is capable of.

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Big respect Milton and all who helped , I am sure it was great .We want to come and play in adelaide with Trinity !! Whens the next dance ?? one love Justice :respect:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

Earthshaker Sound System

Earthshaker Sound System
  • Members
  • 7 posts
:flag: Greetings and thank you to everyone that attended the launch. BIG respect to Derek , Jaki and the Heartical crew that reached from Melbourne and gave me a hand, thanks it was much appreciated.

As for the night, we had a few technical problems with the bass feeding back and the power amps tripped the powerboard a few times, but this will be sorted for the next show. Which will be very soon, I'm just flying out to UK in a couple of weeks, then will return in June with tune and many more dances lined up.

We working on a monthly session to be finalised. Soon come!

It has been many years and a very long journey building Earthshaker sound system and finally launching it at last! This has been the longest project I have worked on and completed and nuff work went into it.

Today I watched the "Musically Mad " DVD of UK sound systems and Reggae music culture.
I will say that this DVD certainly shows my previous lifestyle in UK up until 1999 and and reinforced my reasons for building a brand new system here in Australia. I would recommend that people interested in Roots Reggae, dub and the sound culture have a very good look at at this DVD.

Ok thank you everyone.
Milton :operator: :respect:

DAMAJAH

DAMAJAH

Gyanksta Biz

• Members
  • 609 posts
fadda milt'z yu LARGE king
NONE A MY GIRLZ NUH BOW DUNG FI NUTTIN'

Manray

Manray
  • Members
  • 150 posts
Thanks for the update. I follow with keen interest.

bless
Vital Sounds Hi Fi, Wellington NZ. follow us on Facebook.

Earthshaker Sound System

Earthshaker Sound System
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Greetings,

Here are the photos from the launch on 1st May, these were taken in the early part of the dance when it just started:

http://www.inthemix....akerSoundSystem

The sound system technical fault has now been fixed and ready to go for the next session!
Milton :lighta3: