Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Byron Bay Reggaefest Dec 4 2010

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
105 replies to this topic

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
I'm getting excited about this now! Gonna be one wicked day/night out. Looking forward to seeing lotsa ozreggae people there, and generally enjoying the byron sunshine, lotsa drinks and a worl heap o ganja longside some wicked acts.

Yeahman. Summer HERE! :alarm:

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

Blaze Fire

Blaze Fire
  • Members
  • 31 posts
Just under 3 weeks now until Reggaefest, the excitement is building!!!

CLICK HERE to go directly to ticket purchase.

See you there

Bless

Emperor Chin

Emperor Chin
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Just under 3 weeks now until Reggaefest, the excitement is building!!!

CLICK HERE to go directly to ticket purchase.

See you there

Bless

Never heard Midnite before, but Jesse motivated me to tek it in, so i'll vibes the fest.

Static sounds like you're the barman for the fest lion..I'll drink ah scotch when you sip water brethren

basmati

basmati

soundsystem done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
Looking 4ward !!!!

:lighta2:

darky roots

darky roots
  • Members
  • 48 posts
sorry zR
midnite - rasta to the bone

makes me wana by 2 keyboards, checks my self, I'm broke

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
So whos going now? Mi juss book mi flights...
Madda dan...

Itations

Itations

Boom wha dis!

• Culture Don
  • 4,974 posts
Ites and Itations will be attending!
I know Bellyas will be there
Louisa - heard a few more Melbourne peeps are making the trip up too

Emperor Chin

Emperor Chin
  • Members
  • 160 posts
sounds like we have a good crew making the turn!

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
I'll reach deh bout 5pm...
Madda dan...

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts

I'll reach deh bout 5pm...

Staic, elrocker isn't coming , can I get them drinks instead?
josHUA

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Bloodclaat... :wink:
Madda dan...

El Rocker

El Rocker

***Strictly Rockers***

• Members
  • 851 posts
:bye:

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
El Rocker wha kinda fuckery dis bout yu nuh pass thru now? Hua ah beg yu drinks... :lol:
Madda dan...

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts
just say yiu gona get the milk elrocker on thursday , and start driving up... we'll get fugged up
josHUA

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Yeah some organic non pasteurised sheep milk from Byron.... :)
Madda dan...

DollaMix

DollaMix
  • Members
  • 515 posts
It appears that I have secured a wee djing slot for this.
Cheers Krazy!
3-5pm in the front garden area!
See you all there, should be a great day!

:operator: :bigtune:
MADANTZ INVASION

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts
I'm getting real amped for this one man,
josHUA

basmati

basmati

soundsystem done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
Gunna be massive !!!

Blaze Fire

Blaze Fire
  • Members
  • 31 posts
Posted Image

On Saturday Decemeber 4, all roads lead to Byron Bay Reggeafest. There is great excitement about the massive line up, particularly for the headlining acts 'Midnite' (St Croix , Virgin Islands) & 'Turbulence' (Jamiaca.)

The excitement is so great in fact, that Reggaefest has decided to announce a special second show with ‘Midnite supported by Kingfisha’ (Bris) on Friday Dec 3 at The Brewery. Tickets are on sale from 3pm, on the day at the venue only. There is a special deal for Festival ticket holders. Check the website for details.

To celebrate Reggaefest taking its place in Australian reggae history as Byron Bay's inaugural Reggae Festival, we have compiled a CD featuring a song from each of the Artists performing at the event. $3 from each CD sold will be donated to Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia: www.msra.org.au
CD covers are made from 100% recycled cardboard & printed with vegetable based ink.

We regret to inform that ‘Deadly Hunta’ has had to cancel his Australian tour due to personal reasons. Not to disappoint, we have straight away locked another artist of the same calibre, New Zealand's female ragamuffin 'Silva Emcee' who has just completed a massive NZ tour with ‘Lady 6’. She will be here at Reggaefest, blazing some serious red hot fire withDubwize Soundsystem’. We have also added 2 more awesome DJ's, Ari’ & ‘DollaMix’. to the bill.

On the website you will find the program, a map of the venue, the Caribbean style menu, all the information on each act playing and of course a link to ticket purchase.

The hosts for Byron Bay Reggaefest will be ‘Sista Itations’, one of Melbourne premier selectors on the Main Stage and on the Garden Stage, will be ‘Jah Blair’, local rasta & well known identity in the reggae circle. These 2 will be keeping you all up to date with who is playing when & where throughout the day.

Be sure to reach early to make the most of your festival & to experience the Bundjalung welcoming.

Check: www.reggaefest.com.au for tickets (until sold out)

Byron Bay Reggaefest, this Saturday December 4 at The Brewery, 11am.

See you all there.

Bless

An initiative of Blaze Fire Music. PO Box 2412 Byron Bay, NSW 2481 Australia. ph: + 612 6685 8704

jay-b

jay-b
  • Members
  • 139 posts
me an me bredrin will be comming - static - hope to catch up for some reasonings or something mind altering - hope the sound equipment is decent - heavy bass crisp treble style - no dibby dibby mid range rock guitar business!

pity ... was wanting to see the hunta man - lets hope midnite and turbulence dont suddenly find themselves with better things to do ...

remember was in JA a long time ago and really looking foward to a Johnnie Osbourne show which turned into a no show