Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

reggae friday #7 - Friday 29 October @ Garage Bar

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
as per:
http://www.facebook....7679777&index=1

club party,reggae friday #7

proverbs record & garage bar presents Reggae friday #7,feat,adelaide top selectors and djs under one roof,Dj proverbs,sista sunsplash,jeeb buju,dj zagga,Humble Lion,Ras Izaka, alongside melbourne's #1 dancehall sound ,(Chant Down Sound System) with selectors Ras Crucial & jesse I blazing pure fire.this is one not to miss,see you there,blessed love!!!!!.

Garage Bar
163 waymouth st.light square.
Adelaide, Australi

Friday 29 October

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Good gig well done Jesse Proverbs , :respect: great to see man like DJ JEEB BUJU repin for JAH WISDOM OUTERNATIONAL SOUND :respect:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

ISIS

ISIS
  • Members
  • 1,472 posts
How'd Adelaide treat yuh Jesse?
Link Up | SabataSound@gmail.com | FB: SabataSound Yusiit | Twitter: @SabataSound

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
Adelaide treated us pretty well - Jessie Proverbs was a great host, and all the massive and crew were really nice (big up Milton, Sister Sunplash, and Hailey!) - but the dance was a little quiet. It was a cold and rainy Friday night, so maybe the weather put people off. Good vibes still though!

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Bout time yu ah pass thru down deh! Only city in Australia mi haven't visited.
:respect:
Madda dan...

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
yeah... now we've played in every state except Tasmania... then we just have to mek a trod to the NT, and we done... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users