Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Reggae Dancehall Vibes 2011 (Bris)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

basmati

basmati

soundsystem done miracles for reggae music

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
Two forces join as one :lighta2:

Three massive rooms of the BIGGEST burning conscious reggae and blazing dancehall vibes seen this year

Posted Image

Georgemack Productions combine with foundation Brisbane sound crew Rhythm Collision to takeover The Valley entertainment precinct and present for one night only the BIGGEST international session of burning conscious reggae vibes and blazing dancehall seen this year in their 3rd annual reggae dancehall explosion

Three massive areas, one running reggae, one running dancehall and the other a mix at the same time. So if people want they can enjoy reggae all night or dancehall all night or bothople want they can enjoy reggae all night or dancehall all night or both :fire: :bomb:

Jamaican and African food available all night

Head of the Ghetto Fire Crew, Zimbabwe's Ras George, director of Georgemack Productions, a renowned music, dance, theatre producer/choreographer and a massive identity within the African community in Brisbane and involved with the organisation of highly successful events such as the Zimbabwe Independence Day Soccer Tournament After Party, the Ragga Ragga series, African Communities Festival and Raggamuffin Dancehall Clash. He is also the force behind Ghetto Fire Radio

Brisbane foundation sound, Rhythm Collision, have organised big shows in Brisbane such as the Boom Shot series, Bob Marley Birthday Bashes and Dub Day Afternoon. They have supported outernationl reggae artists such as Chaka Demus & Pliers, Luciano, Ritchie Spice, Bushman, Jah Mason and Tippa Irie as well as showcase performances in The Boiler Room of Australia's largest music festival - Big Day Out. With selecta Basmati of 4ZZZFM reggae dancehall Radio show The Yard Saturdays 2-4pm alongside Zimbabwean MC Cotts Peppler

Charismatic MC Sunny Dread, recently returned from a journey to Jamaica and having just released his new album Mo Lif is definitely a performer to catch at this event lifting up the vibes at any reggae danechall session

Bellyas a selecta originally from Melbourne and also part of the all female crew Housewifes Choice and was a regular at many of Melbourne's reggae dancehall dances such as I Love Dancehall, More Fire, Ring The Alarm and Pressure Drop

King Krazy now based in Byron Bay after having spend the last 2 1/2 years in Melbourne becoming an intergral part of it's reggae dancehall scene at club nights such as More Fire, Ring The Alarm and Pressure Drop. King Krazy has also shared the bill with international reggae artists such as Chaka Demus & Pliers, Jah Mason, Richie Spice, Bushman, Luciano, Mikey General, Ricky Trooper, Tippa Irie & Mikey Boops

DJ Feel Good originally from the UK under the name DJ Bluetooth and inspired by the likes of Jezzy Jeff started deejaying in clubs at 19. After that he made a move to Malaysia playing at big clubs such as China White Titanium, Hope & Grapes and Tree House then moved to Australia running a show on Gove FM before settling in Brisbane

DJ Wade is originally from Seaview Gardens, Kingston Jamaica :jflag:, home of Elephant Man, Bounty Killer and Supercat. He is a DJ/producer with outernational reggae label Das Vibes (Jamaica/Germany/Australia) as well as involved with running www.dancehallreggae.com.au

Gregwise is originally from Cape Town, South Africa has always been passionate about reggae music and has been fortunate enough to travel the world picking up vinyl as he went. He started collecting records in the late 80ís and the vinyl fascination has stayed with him ever since

DJ Terry Moyaz known for his dancehall remix style rocks the dancefloor at whatever reggae dancehall session he plays at. Is a favorite in the African community with the ladies for this distinctive mixing style and blending of beats

:operator: :bomb:

Takeover area:
The Step Inn - the whole ground floor with 3 soundsystem areas
186 Brunswick Street, The Valley
Brisbane, Australia

Online tickets: www.greentix.com.au

9pm til morning $15 entry

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
awoah! Bellyas inna di mix! :)

Bellyas

Bellyas
  • Members
  • 1,305 posts

awoah! Bellyas inna di mix! :)

:crazygal: looking forward to my Brisbane debut! Big up Basmati and George for the welcome - and massive love to my Melburn family for growing me up to now. Forward!!! :fire:
Housewife's Choice

basmati

basmati

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
Tha ting fast approach

Download the FREE Reggae Dancehall Vibes 2011 Mix

Mixed by King Krazy LIVE for Reggae Dancehall Vibes 2011

Reggae Mix:
Beenie Man and Leroy Sibbles – Feel Good
Sizzla – Judgement
Jah Mason – Have And Dem Want
Don Carlos – Tribulation
Blessed – Marijuana
Sizzla – Children Beware
Tarrus Riley – Beware
Barrington Levy and Beenie Man – Under Mi Sensi
Barrington Levy – Here I Come
Barrington Levy – Teach The Youths
Shinehead – Ruff and Rugged
Sizzla – Azanldo
Sister Nancy – Bam Bam
Sizzla – Bright Day

Dancehall Mix:
Elephant Man – You A Di Wife
Leftside featuring Syon – Nuh Other Girl
Vybz Kartel – Gaza Ting A Ling
Million Stylez – Miss Fatty Fatty
Pinchers – Desperate Senario
Silver Cat – Bounce In The Club
Vybz Kartel – Too Fucky Fucky
Beenie Man – Chakka Dance
Sean Paul – Eye Deh Wi Knee
Vybz Kartel – I Neva
Vybz Kartel – Buddy Nuh Dun
Ward 21 – Vagina
Shabba Ranks – Nuh Follow
Million Styles – So Di Ting Set
Mr Lexx – Dem A Pree
Buju Banton – Party Vibes
Sizzla – Shake Up Yuh Na Na
Buju Banton – Gwan Hot Gyal
Bounty Killer – Chillin
Elephant Man – Wiggle It
TOK – Everybody Clap
Aidonia – Jack Hammer
Beenie Man – No Where To Run
Vybz Kartel – Get Gal For Free
Elephant Man – Control Him
Mr Vegas – Dance
Wickerman – Gimmie Di Gal Dem
Capleton – Lip Lip Lip
Sean Paul – Gimmie The Light
Sizzla – Pump Up
Craig (Voicemail) – 10 Strong
Vybz Kartel – Seductive
Konshens – Show Mi
Leftside – 2 B 4
Vybz Kartel – Hop Off
Tifa and Natalie Storm – Talk Of The Town

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
Looking forward! Long time between gigs for me, definitely planning on making this one!

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

basmati

basmati

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
awoah !! boom !!! :alarm:

nickhodemus

nickhodemus
  • Members
  • 194 posts
Yes oz reggae crew, i will be back in OZ for this one...will be good to link up with the brethren dem.

One love ...

Chillin - mek sure we ave de ting set....

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
Awwoooooaahhh! A true Nick? Will be wicked to see you! Set wi a set it, looking forward!

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

basmati

basmati

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
Set Times

Main Room
09pm - 10pm Bellyas / Reggae
10pm - 11pm DJ Feel Good /Dancehall
11pm - 12am DJ Wade / Reggae
12am - 01am Rhythm Collision Sound / Reggae
01am - 02am Ghetto Fire Crew / Dancehall
02am - 03am King Krazy / Dancehall
03am - 04am DJ Terry Moyaz / Dancehall
04am - 05am DJ Wade / Dancehall

2nd Room
09pm - 10pm DJ Terry Moyaz / Dancehall
10pm - 11pm Gregwise / Reggae
11pm - 12am Ghetto Fire Crew / Dancehall
12am - 01am DJ Feel Good / Dancehall
01am - 02am Bellyas / Reggae
02am - 03am Rhythm Collision Sound / Reggae
03am - 04am DJ Wade / Reggae
04am - 05am King Krazy / Reggae and Dancehall

3rd Room
10pm - 11pm Ghetto Fire Crew / Dancehall
11pm - 12am Mystery Guest Deejay / Reggae and Dancehall
12am - 01am DJ Terry Moyaz / Dancehall
01am - 02am Gregwise / Reggae
02am - 03am DJ Feel Good / Dancehall

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
Tonight! Don't miss it Brisbane!

The Upsteppers

The Upsteppers
  • Members
  • 119 posts
Nice one
:bigup:

Dubmarine

Dubmarine
  • Members
  • 340 posts
How was it guys?

I was out at Alic Springs so couldnt come.

hope it went off:)

basmati

basmati

• Members
  • 2,548 posts
Yes Dubmarine - ting went MAAADDD !!!

Grabbed these photos off the video that is being made :fire: :bomb:

Posted Image

More photos here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users