Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RAGGA RAGGA RAGGA 2

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
RAGGA RAGGA RAGGA happens the 1st Saturday every month @ the refurbished Hyde Park Hotel Fitzgerald St , Nth Perth. From 8pm till midnight Saturday 7th of January is the next installment .Full line up will be released next week :respect:
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

Al Good

Al Good
  • Members
  • 279 posts
I remember the Ragga Ragga Ragga series of compilation albums from early 2000s. Another great display of the lack of originality and imagination from General Justice et al.

mama trees

mama trees
  • Members
  • 573 posts
oh dear Al.... FYI, the ragga ragga ragga compilation lps are still coming out on VP/Greensleeves, and have been around since the early 90's.
Also, in case you didnt know, More Fire is the name of an album by Capleton, Ring the Alarm is a tune by Tenor Saw, Fisherman Style is the name of an album by the Congoes, Jamrock is not only slang for Jamaica but was popularised by the name of a big tune by Damian Marley, Simmer Down is a Bob Marley tune - surely you were not unaware of this?

Do please enlighten me as to the names of some of your dances.

Thanks again for the (almost obsessive) interest you take in our events, and merry christmas
http://www.reggaedancehallwa.com/

Dem pop down
but we STILL HOT !!!

Jesse I

Jesse I

Higher Level

• Members
  • 6,294 posts
lol

you forgot to mention "Get Mad" is the name of an Elephant Man track..

;)

Al Good

Al Good
  • Members
  • 279 posts

lol

you forgot to mention "Get Mad" is the name of an Elephant Man track..

;)

Not with 2 Ds though bro!! :lol:

Al Good

Al Good
  • Members
  • 279 posts

oh dear Al.... FYI, the ragga ragga ragga compilation lps are still coming out on VP/Greensleeves, and have been around since the early 90's.
Also, in case you didnt know, More Fire is the name of an album by Capleton, Ring the Alarm is a tune by Tenor Saw, Fisherman Style is the name of an album by the Congoes, Jamrock is not only slang for Jamaica but was popularised by the name of a big tune by Damian Marley, Simmer Down is a Bob Marley tune - surely you were not unaware of this?

No I wasn't

Do please enlighten me as to the names of some of your dances.

I Love Dubstep

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
Since mi pass thru Perth fe dat week mi guh check dis dance an take a video cah dem a visual crew and post mi review up ya so. Hold tight! :)
Madda dan...

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts
BIG UP Planet Wisdom!

An endless source of entertainment!

Some people need to study their pattern more and lift their style outta 'mildly amusing' and become more 'fukn hilarious' Bing?... Grapple?
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

Simmo T

Simmo T
  • Members
  • 1,100 posts

Hold tight! :)

Just like wi pants nuh? lol!
<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL WEN MI COME BOUT</span></span>

<a href='http://twitter.com/SimmoTee' target='_blank'>http://twitter.com/SimmoTee</a>

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Just like wi pants nuh? lol!

ha ha , too funny ,Anyway its all about the Music , just come along an dance to tha RAGGA RAGGA RAGGA even if ya name DJ tight pants , DJ Slack pants or DJ pink pants we play for everybody
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

Djrasta

Djrasta
  • Members
  • 611 posts

ha ha , too funny ,Anyway its all about the Music , just come along an dance to tha RAGGA RAGGA RAGGA even if ya name DJ tight pants , DJ Slack pants or DJ pink pants we play for everybody

hey man, stop watching the next mans pants batty bwoy,that is why me & unno nah roll anymore. Listen to what THE REAL GENERAL say.

http://soundcloud.co...nuh-friend-fish

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
HAhahahahaaa....

Posted Image
Madda dan...

general justice

general justice
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts
Dj PINK PANTS & TIGHT PANTS together at last ha ha
Who Jah Bless .....
and yu know the rest!

L.Static

L.Static
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts
You know mi haffe kinda pay dat one to Ginal. Dat one kinda funny... :)
Madda dan...

ZionRootical

ZionRootical
  • Members
  • 691 posts

I remember the Ragga Ragga Ragga series of compilation albums from early 2000s. Another great display of the lack of originality and imagination from General Justice et al.

Yo Al That Series was Originally in 1992-1994 ;)

love the flyer, better than heart n crown, colour nice too (i'm not taking piss)

Al Good

Al Good
  • Members
  • 279 posts

Yo Al That Series was Originally in 1992-1994 ;)

love the flyer, better than heart n crown, colour nice too (i'm not taking piss)

Yeah I know they started in the 90s, what I meant was I remember them from early 2000s as that's when I was buying them. I realise now it can be read two ways, ya get me.

Just as I remember Led Zep from when I was 10, but I realise they didn't form in 1988

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users