Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

darky roots sydney show

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts
Posted Image
josHUA

dunchillin

dunchillin
  • Members
  • 4,092 posts
When you post, at the top of the post box are some icons. The one 2 to the right of the smiley face is for images. Click it and insert the address of the pic in the box that pops up (so, if you have the pic up on crackbook, say, open it, right-click on it, copy image location, and paste that in the box). Sight?

"I was not educated, I was inspirated. If I was educated I would be a damn fool"

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts

When you post, at the top of the post box are some icons. The one 2 to the right of the smiley face is for images. Click it and insert the address of the pic in the box that pops up (so, if you have the pic up on crackbook, say, open it, right-click on it, copy image location, and paste that in the box). Sight?

cheers DC
josHUA

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts
buy tickets online
josHUA

darky roots

darky roots
  • Members
  • 48 posts
Hi to all who read this,

If you have a facebook account, could you please share this event,

I would for our Sydney show to be awesome, and I just want people to be informed that the thing is on

thanx

TTONY

TTONY
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Hi to all who read this,

If you have a facebook account, could you please share this event,

I would for our Sydney show to be awesome, and I just want people to be informed that the thing is on

thanx

Will post cuzz bro! Pity we/the tide are having a little break the first two weeks of nasty July and some cashed up friends have booked me and her indoors into a cabin on Mitchel island that weekend .You will seriously disembowel all dem bald heads anyway.

HUA

HUA
  • Members
  • 598 posts
hey ya'l this show has been cancelled, we will be heading to sydney in ocy/nov to release album instead,

sorry for any inconvenience ,

darky roots.
josHUA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users