Welcome to OzReggae.com Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KING TIDE

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts
Can't remember where exactly we are playing next right now.For reasons that will become quite clear later on in this post.But it's close.I'll get back tomorrow.Ahh!Whats it matter non of you cats come anyway ,,,,,Ha ,just as well as you really are a pretty non de script non dancing ugly lot of bordering on adolescent middle aged ,geriatric,dead reggae zealots the lot of yahCan't remember where exactly we are playing next right now.For reasons that will become quite clear later on in this post.But it's close.I'll get back tomorrow.Ahh!Whats it matter non of you cats come anyway ,,,,,Ha ,just as well as you really are a pretty ugly non dancing lot of bordering on middle,young and old aged reggae zealots the lot of yah ..... :leaf2: say hello to my little hippy :leaf2: friend the cats cool he can have my batty oops gay joke! Stop. .Hey,speaking of zealots ,Hey Ranking how are the chickens? :goodpost: :lighta3: Hey keep in touch ........ :leaf2: say hello to my little hippy :leaf2: friend the cats cool he can have my batty oops gay joke! Stop. .Hey,speaking of zealots ,Hey Ranking how are the chickens? :goodpost: :lighta3: Hey keep in touch .Yours in travel Travis Bickel Taxi's are us ....

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Can't remember where exactly we are playing next right now.For reasons that will become quite clear later on in this post.But it's close.I'll get back tomorrow.Ahh!Whats it matter non of you cats come anyway ,,,,,Ha ,just as well as you really are a pretty non de script non dancing ugly lot of bordering on adolescent middle aged ,geriatric,dead reggae zealots the lot of yahCan't remember where exactly we are playing next right now.For reasons that will become quite clear later on in this post.But it's close.I'll get back tomorrow.Ahh!Whats it matter non of you cats come anyway ,,,,,Ha ,just as well as you really are a pretty ugly non dancing lot of bordering on middle,young and old aged reggae zealots the lot of yah ..... :leaf2: say hello to my little hippy :leaf2: friend the cats cool he can have my batty oops gay joke! Stop. .Hey,speaking of zealots ,Hey Ranking how are the chickens? :goodpost: :lighta3: Hey keep in touch ........ :leaf2: say hello to my little hippy :leaf2: friend the cats cool he can have my batty oops gay joke! Stop. .Hey,speaking of zealots ,Hey Ranking how are the chickens? :goodpost: :lighta3: Hey keep in touch .Yours in travel Travis Bickel Taxi's are us ....

Tony

Tony
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts
:achtung: next!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users